We love our town's Christmas celebration. Good food and fun things to do.
Logan was invited to be a vendor at the "Selfie Museum" holiday festival. It was an interesting idea and we thought we'd take advantage of this booth.
Yay, the day finally came! He was so excited and we were so grateful family could join us virtually. Unfortunately the day was a little marred when his hand got smashed in the door as he went down the stairs into the font, but he was able to come back from that and feel the Spirit of the day. He is a special boy with so much to give and so much to look forward to. We love him so much!
It was so fun to see both my girls on the stage together in the Christmas Chorus concert. I'm not sure that will ever happen again, but I'm grateful they were able to be in Women's Chorus together. And our talented, brave Carli accompanied the 7th graders in one of their pieces. I am so proud of her and very grateful to her teacher who came up with the opportunity that was so meaningful to Carli. She did awesome!
https://youtu.be/tPD1echeFN8 (Glow)
The young women had a food drive and headed up a competition between the members of the bishopric. Logan's box had the most food in it so he got pied in the face.
https://youtu.be/IliQuKRCO2c (Pie in the face)
A Christmas rainbow.
Janie did great playing the trombone in her Christmas band concert.
Christmas treats for neighbors.
Another Christmas festival.
Logan and I have loved playing musical numbers together since we were able to do it so much during Covid.
https://youtu.be/ouPnjT_wvzI (Oh Little Town)
We made it up to Helen again this year. It's the best way to kick off the Christmas break. It was such a relaxing and bonding vacation. We went hiking and exploring and really enjoyed each other's company.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qBlcbLcnNKQ?feature=share (Climbing a tree)
This year I convinced everyone to go to the Cabbage Patch museum. It was unique, fun and a little weird, but memorable for sure. Milo even got one of the newborns named after him!
Maybe I was wrong about my kids sleeping in the car. Oh wait, pretty sure they're just pretending.
Sugar cookies for Santa.
Christmas Eve dinner.
Ready for Santa
"We wanna see if he came!!"
https://youtube.com/shorts/NqU9NZVGscs?feature=share (Christmas 2021)
Milo got a blood testing kit in his stocking. Turns out he's an A+. We always knew that though.
We couldn't be together in person, but it was so fun to gather virtually. I am a blessed woman to have this family.
Gotta get our energy out after too much sitting around eating treats.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment