Sunday, January 15, 2023

January 2022

We started 2022 with a bang with a YW get together and sparklers and root beer floats at midnight.


On New Year's Day we celebrated the holiday and the beautiful weather with a kayaking day with friends. What a fun way to ring in the new year!



Our friends went on a trip to the Galapagos (so cool, right?!) and I watched their kids for an afternoon and evening. Never fails, anytime I get in the car with this kid he falls asleep. Oops. . .


Going through the kids bags before they go back to school and I couldn't help but capture the cuteness.




Tad was student of the week and got to bring home Nelson for the weekend. We did all kinds of fun stuff with him before he had to go back to school.





He even got to part of sword and gun making with Dad and friends.







Did this 10 year challenge. What a difference a decade makes!



Date night to Costco, whoop whoop!



I sure love serving with these women, young and old!


I'll never get over the Spanish moss.


Or this handsome guy.


When we met Sister Cordon at the BYU game in the fall she challenged Janie to read the Young Women theme and email her about her thoughts. So Janie did that and I challenged all of our girls to do it too. We got an email back from her assistant. It was a neat experience.



Now I begin this adventure! Exciting and grueling at the same time.


A fun date night challenge from the book Logan got me. We had to make a poem from random words. Turned out pretty apropos.



This is the "grocery list" you get with my kids in the house.


Feeling cool at the dentist's office.


No comments: