Started the month off with a fresh cut.
We went to watch Janie in the district honor band in Savannah and took a side trip to Target. You just have to get a picture with the red spheres when you're there.
It was so fun to watch Janie in her concert. I love when musicians get together with other musicians who want to be there. It's amazing what they can do in a short amount of time!
We sure love Mr. Johnson! He is amazing for these middle schoolers.
Another tooth bites the dust!
Nothing better than a lazy day snuggling and reading together.
FCCLA meeting
I took several students to the FCCLA region competition. All of them qualified for state and I was proud of the work they put into their projects.
Looks like the day tired them out.
Getting a little indoor exercise with Just Dance.
We had a very fun etiquette dinner with the youth. It was fun to see them dress up and show their good manners. They had a good time eating and talking together.
We went up to Athens a little early on the day of Carli's All State concert and visited the botanical gardens there. It was fun to meet up with some friends and walk around the beautiful park.
Carli's concert was fantastic. I love that my kids are able to have these musical opportunities with others who work hard and value music as well. And I'm so proud of them for working hard to develop their talents.
Somehow we got to school one morning like this... Not sure how that happened. But he noticed when he stepped onto the sidewalk and he felt the slant.
Another FCCLA meeting!
I may never get over the fact that we can kayak comfortably in February. We love packing everything up, driving up the road and launching in the river. One of our favorite family activities. At least Logan and me... The kids could take it or leave it on any given day. But they're often good sports about it.
The 1st grade annual party where the kids dress up like princes, princesses and knights.
Math team! This kid came home with plenty of hardware after this event. 2nd place in individual and 1st place in team. He and his friends are a bunch of smarties!
No comments:
Post a Comment