The best way to start a new year? A fire complete with S'mores, of course! We sure love where we live, especially the weather in the winter. But we really love this sticky-mouthed man even more.
I always love getting out the fabric stash for a good sewing project, especially for a sweet new baby.
Such a pretty girl!
When Mom is away the boys go play tennis. In the cold.
I got to attend a professional conference at Lake Lanier. It was a beautiful setting and I really enjoyed the learning and networking I got to do there. Sure wish the family could have been with me though.
The music teacher association always has their professional conference at the same time as mine. Lucky for me, this time Carli's high school chorus was invited to perform at it and it was only an hour from my conference. On top of that, my colleague's daughter was also singing with the choir, so we skipped out on ours for the evening and went to hear them. They are phenomenal! A hush falls over the audience when they perform. I was so glad I got to hear them.
A few deer greeted me when I got back to the hotel.
We had a fun dance activity at the church and Janie took a video of us. It was fun to compare then and now. https://youtu.be/vU0C2xWo4E4
And Janie always leaves at least one selfie on my phone for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment