Sunday, January 21, 2024

March 2023

Taking a load off, the weight of 1st grade behind him for the day.

This saying is oh, so true.



The Nan Rushing Write Off. Janie came away with some hardware for her 2nd place win.




March is Music Education Month!



We bought this beautiful painting from our friend, the artist. It looks perfect on our wall.


We love our dentist Dr. Carla, and always look forward to seeing her fun socks and shoes.


Another selfie, but this time with our friend's fancy Corvette in the background.


It's different celebrating Mom's birthday when she's not here to talk to. I bought lemons and kept them on my table to remember her. I miss her everyday. I could really use her help raising this kiddos. Especially the teenage girls...


YW bowling night!


FCCLA State competition. It was a fun trip to Athens with these kids. I had one qualify for Nationals.




Every time I'm away Logan gets to work on some fun projects. I love how these planters turned out.


He also took the kids to a baseball game. Milo was really hoping to get another foul ball. No such luck.

No comments: