Friday, June 29, 2007

Dallas or Madison?

Well, the choices have now changed. Portland is out of the picture and now we have to decide between Madison and Dallas. We're having a hard time deciding between the companies and locations, but we have to know by the end of next week so we can give our answer. Kind of a scary thought. But, for now we're off to Oregon to visit Logan's family and have a bit of a summer vacation. I'm excited because I finally found a job sewing temple dresses and baby blessing outfits. What better job could you ask for? Anyway, we'll keep you updated about the job decision and where we're headed in August. Wish us luck! (And, we'd appreciate any comments from any of you who have experience in either Madison or Dallas. We need all the help we can get! Please comment!)

2 comments:

kera said...

as far as dallas goes, i've only been to the airport... but that's where jed and laura live. or somewhere around there. as for madison, no connections whatsoever. but i say go for dallas. it's only a few hours away from callie. and i bet i could find some cheap flights from lax to dallas. there's my two cents!

TheKeilShpeel said...

I can't help you on the decision since I haven't been to either place. At first I thought you were talking about baby names. :) Good luck on deciding. Keep us posted.