Saturday, December 15, 2007

A few more pictures (mostly for the grandmas)

I was so excited when Carli's cord finally fell off because we could finally bathe her! This is just after the bath. She seemed to like it - at least she didn't complain. She rarely does when the space heater is on. We got the space heater right when we got home from the hospital for baths and such. She used to hate getting her diaper changed or getting undressed, but now she acts like she's on a Caribbean Cruise. She stretches out in front of the heater as far as she can and looks around calmly like she owns the place. I guess she pretty much does.

Here she is with her daddy. She certainly loves to cuddle him. Not only that but he is the only one to have gotten a big gummy grin from her. I just love seeing this little dark head of hair next to this handsome face! How lucky am I?!



No comments: