Here's some pictures of our little bath-lover. She has loved her bath ever since we could immerse her. Even though she rarely smiles in her bath, we know it's her favorite part of the day because of how excited she gets with kicking and flailing. She doesn't have time to smile because she is concentrating too hard on everything else. I never realized a baby this little would love her bath so much and would leave so much water outside the tub (luckily it's over the sink).
Anyway, things here are going well. We are getting ready to close on our house this weekend. We will be moving into it the weekend after, so I've been packing when I can. I was really excited to buy our appliances this past weekend. You know you're getting older when you get excited about buying a fridge, washer and dryer. We got great deals and I can't wait to be able to use all of it! It does feel like we just moved, so it's been hard to get motivated to pack things up in boxes, especially since we're only going to be taking them out the same day. We're only moving about a half hour away from where we are now. Even with the lack of motivation, I can't wait to be in my own house!
Other than that, I've been looking at other people's blogs and everyone is talking about how cold it is. I was surprised to hear that in New Mexico it has been in the negatives a few times. I wanted to go home to get out of the cold! I thought I knew what cold was before I moved here. I was mistaken. Some of you may have seen the Packers Giants game on Sunday. I couldn't believe people still went to that game, even if it did determine the Super Bowl teams. This week it has not gone above 10 degrees, and it only got there when it snowed 8". Most of the time it has been below zero, with wind chill being in the negative 20s and 30s. Yikes! Poor Carli won't see the light of the sun until June! I guess that's what we asked for when we moved here. For now we'll just stay inside and enjoy the miracle of heat. (I can't wait for our very own fireplace!)
2 comments:
Didn't we all tell you it would be cold? :) Carli looks like she is concentrating very hard in the pictures!
its global warming i tell you. but hey, if you want to get out of the cold, you know where you could go... they say that it never rains in southern california. except maybe this week...
Post a Comment