Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Smart Baby Video


I tried to email this a couple of times and couldn't, so I figured this was easiest. So, now you all get to see a video meant really for the grandparents. Anyway, we think Carli is pretty smart to be able to copy us like this already (not that we have any biases or anything). She really is a sweetheart! Other than that, we hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebration and that you are looking forward to 2008. We certainly are. We have put in a few offers on a few houses and are waiting to hear back from one that we are very excited about. It's exciting to be moving on to the next step in buying a house after months of looking at what seems like hundreds of houses. Hopefully the next step of moving into one doesn't come too far after. Anyway, we wish you all a happy and safe New Year!

5 comments:

kera said...

i will second logan on this one... like mother like daughter

kera said...

Kera is allowing me to use her computer so don't blame her. All I am thinking is: Wait until you are in public and she does that. Then you will really be glad you taught her that :)

Kris and MaLanie said...

I love this video! You have the cutest baby. Good luck with the offers on the houses! That is very exciting. Guess what? Kris was invited for an interview at Oregon. My mom is devastated. She doesn't want us to live so far away and near Lori. :)

Kris and MaLanie said...

Let me clarify... she doesn't want us to live near Lori because she would be jealous. Especially when we have a baby. I just realized what I had written sounded mean and I don't want to offend anyone.

TheKeilShpeel said...

that is soo cute. I can't believe she is already copying you.. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck on getting a new house too :) That's exciting.