First comes love. . .
Here she is waving at you all!
Carli's method of avoiding "plopping". Do you think there's a possibility of ballet in this girl's future?
She is too, too cute!! She is growing up so fast. We love her to pieces! Mom
That bottom video is hilarious! I love it.
Wow! Check out those splits! Ballet, for sure.
Cute- she sure is graceful! Thomas was watching it with me and when it was over he said, "More Carli! More Carli!"
I can't believe how flexible babies are. That video is so cute. Corbin just drops to his bum hard. He doesn't seem to mind.MItzi
Has it been so long since I have seen you? She is getting so big!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is too, too cute!! She is growing up so fast. We love her to pieces! Mom
That bottom video is hilarious! I love it.
Wow! Check out those splits! Ballet, for sure.
Cute- she sure is graceful! Thomas was watching it with me and when it was over he said, "More Carli! More Carli!"
I can't believe how flexible babies are. That video is so cute. Corbin just drops to his bum hard. He doesn't seem to mind.
MItzi
Has it been so long since I have seen you? She is getting so big!!
Post a Comment