Monday, September 08, 2008

Family Time

Princess Carli in her Bumbo throne, awaiting her feast.
Carli drowning her ear infection sorrows.
Carli and Haven - the best seats in the house (or out of it).
Ben and Haven
Carli and Papa Tommy
Logan and Haven
Dad and Carli
Papa Tommy and Rory
Create your own caption - I'd give anything to know what was going through her mind in this moment.
Is that the cutest ruffly bum you've ever seen? Actually, that's more of a statement than a question.
We had a fun time with Grammy and Papa Tommy in town the past week. We loved having them and can't wait to see them again at Thanksgiving! We're already planning.
Carli has realized her potential real estate and is now all over the house - down the hall, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, anywhere I am. She sure is fun to have around.

5 comments:

Callie said...

Carli is a cutie! Wonder where she gets it from? She looks so much like both of you! I am glad you had fun with the Cowans there. Miss you lots!

JP and Rachel said...

That definitely is the cutest ruffly (spelling?) bum we've ever seen! Can't believe she is so big! She is a cutie...you'll have to beat the boys away with tree branches, not just sticks in the future!

Anonymous said...

Looks like great times!

Aubrey said...

Do they make Bumbo thrones for big people?

Bradley Meldrum said...

Kate!!! Hey! This is Brad. How is everything going? It looks like it is going great actually! So I was reading through your blog and I saw the entry about how I am supposed to write a memory about you, and you will write one about me too. I thought that was a good idea, but it was a little bit ago so I thought that I would put my comment here so the chances of you reading it are higher.

I remember one year when you signed my yearbook, and Tiffiny told me I was like the little brother that you never had. That made me feel special. Then I also remember you and Tiff and I played in church. I think we played the "I see my mother kneeling...." primary song. (I can't think of the song now.) but those are my some of my memories. Just wanted you to know.

Brad