Friday, October 10, 2008

Drive your tractor to school day

I thought Homecoming week in my high school was cool - check this out! The high school is at the end of our street, and when I drove by it today this is what I saw. Then, I was unfortunate enough to be driving through town when school got out. Stupid move. . . Getting stuck behind tractors happens fairly frequently around these parts.

Logan and I had a trip back to high school when we went to the Homecoming game tonight, except that it would have been a trip back to the alternative high school with a 10 month old. Anyway, you haven't seen school spirit until you've seen our little town support its football team. I've never seen an area as packed as those bleachers and fences were. It was fun to get to know the town a little better. We'd really get to know them if we'd been invited to one of the many keggers going on afterward. We live in a unique place, I have to say.

4 comments:

Smart Family said...

That's really cool! Me and Jeff would be totally into that. Maybe it would be better if it was drive your 4-wheeler to school day! We love 4-wheeling!

Ben and Anna said...

I do believe that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!

kera said...

ha! that's kinda funny...

The Cannons said...

Oh man. Hilarious. And I thought I grew up in the sticks. Classic photo!
Mitzi
p.s. football to a small town is their only social outlet. It is their red carpet event.