

Happy Halloween to you all! I put these pictures up and realized that Carli is not happy in any of them, so I put the one below just to top it all off. Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday. I also hope you get our family costume, some people had a hard time, maybe we'll have to be more clear in the future. (Just think Atkins. . . :) )
Am I a mean mom because I think this face is just as cute as her smiling face?
6 comments:
Love the costumes. Love the pictures. I love how Carli's hair fits in little piggy tails, so cute!
Mitzi
your costumes are so obvious, how could people not get the BLT?? Though I guess Carli does look a bit like a strawberry so maybe that's what threw people off..:) Your girl is too cute!!
you're a blt, without the bread. the low carb version... i have no idea why you would want to put lettuce on top of your head though. but very creative.
carli's not crying because you stole her candy, is she? you big mean parents...
I love Carli's pig tails! So, so cute!
Very creative BLT... I have realized a lot of time people just don't get the creative stuff.
I take pics of Kyle all the time with a crying face. I think it's hilarious. and cute..
I love your costume idea too.. very clever.
I love those pics of Carli!! I love the costume choice too. BLT right.? CUTE!!!! :)
Post a Comment