First comes love. . .
She is so cute! I can't believe those gorgeous eyes!
You guys surely live in a beautiful place in the fall. Carli looks soooo cute. I hope we get to see you all soon!
WOW those are so gorgeous pictures. I love the fall! I can't get ove about those tractors in the parking lot. I am still laughing.
John just informed me that they do this Burley during FFA week... why am I not surprised?!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe those gorgeous eyes!
You guys surely live in a beautiful place in the fall. Carli looks soooo cute. I hope we get to see you all soon!
WOW those are so gorgeous pictures. I love the fall! I can't get ove about those tractors in the parking lot. I am still laughing.
John just informed me that they do this Burley during FFA week... why am I not surprised?!?
Post a Comment