Friday, March 12, 2010

Memories of the Day

We took Carli swimming where she liked leaning her head back while Logan swished her around in the water. She sat back up with a confused look on her face, pointing to her ear and said, "I have bubbles in my head!"

I was confused when I saw Carli take one of her library books to the piano, set it up and start playing the piano. When I looked closer I realized she had discovered there was a song with music in the back of the book. She pointed to it and said to me, "Music stories." (That's what she calls musical notes and symbols.)

3 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

I wish I could get to know her! She's so stinkin' cute!

grandmacarol said...

I Love that girl!

Anonymous said...

She a quick one! It is so fun that she loves music. Do you want all our pre-primer and primer music books?