Our cute little Kia hit a big milestone!
Carli participated in Math Team, which ended in a county-wide competition. She had a great time with a great group of kids and teachers.
My cute kids!
A Sunday trip to the botanical gardens.
Sickness hit, yet again. These poor kids seemed to get sick a lot this school year.
Visiting the Collins is always an adventure. They let Milo help feed the cows.
Some of the most beautiful flowers I've seen popped up in our neighbor's yard.
Working on the house and furnishing it is a constant project. These benches and cushions for the music room was a fun one.
We used the gift cards Aunt Kera gave us to take the family to dinner.
I headed back to Utah for my parents' 70th birthday celebration. I went alone for a weekend and had a lot of fun helping set up and prepare for the party. This sunrise in the mirror sent me off on my trip properly.
Decorations and food are ready.
It was so fun to see all my immediate and extended family. I think it meant a lot for Mom to be celebrated like this and to see so many people. Especially after she had some scary health issues just a week or so before it. It was really fun to work together with my sisters to plan this as well. (Not to mention a little me time to go with it.)
I couldn't resist taking this photo of a beautiful Saturday evening, kite flying, swinging, s'more roasting, etc. We really love where we live. Especially in the fall, winter and spring. :)
All the outside time does result in this occasionally.
We did our babysitting swap with our friends and these two got snuggly. And everyone else had a fun time playing together. So fun!





















No comments:
Post a Comment