Thursday, June 06, 2019

February 2019

February started with the end of basketball season for Carli. They had a good run and a lot of fun. (Despite what it may look like in the picture, they did not, in fact, get first place...)


Getting excited to meet Baby Perry in a couple months!


Carli and Chloe at the women's basketball game. Love these cute friends.


We got to take Carli to do baptisms in the temple for the first time. What a beautiful and tender experience this was. We sure love this girl and we're grateful for her place in our family. She definitely elevates our goodness and spirituality.




Milo got to go to his friend's fun science birthday party. He looks pretty good in a lab coat.


We sure love Valentine's Day. We had a lot of fun making and sending these valentines to our family.


These girls are sure lucky to have a soft-hearted daddy.


And I'm lucky to have him too. He got me one of my favorite treats.


This little Parisian did a project in Quest about taking a trip to France and other parts of Europe. She looked the genuine part.


I had the pleasure of watching this little guy a few times a week while his mom did some certification training. Wayland and Tad are cute little buddies.


Still a little crazy to live in a place where blossoming starts happening in February.


I took the kids to Utah for their school break. The boys were invited to explore the cockpit. Dream come true for them.


Carli couldn't get over the beauty of the snow-covered mountains. I had fun driving the Jeep, although I wasn't thrilled with the 2 hour wait to get a car at all, thanks to all the incoming skiers at the airport car rental place.





It wasn't just snowy, it was frigidly cold. But we really enjoyed visiting family. We drove down to Cedar City and spent time with Grandma and Grandpa. Carli and I got to do baptisms in the temple with Grandpa, which was a really special experience. The kids made great memories making name signs with Grandpa in his wood shop. 


We were able to stop and see the Ridings and Riries on our way back north. It was wonderful to see these friends and especially to see these three together. I wish Logan could've been there and I wish we lived close enough to see these guys a lot more often. We will treasure the few and far betweens though.



On our way to Callie's we stopped by some of my old stomping grounds. It can be hard to see how things change after you've gone. But some things never seem to change...



The kids were thrilled to be able to go sledding with their cousins. Both for the snow and the company.


I loved getting together with my family. It's not often that we all get together, so this was really fun.






And the fun didn't stop there. Our last day and night there we were able to stay at Will, Chelsea, Aubrey and Bryan's house and see that side of the family. What a perfect way to end a very fun week!


It was an awesome, fun-filled week, but we were pretty happy to be home with Daddy again too.

No comments: