I didn't know Logan took this picture, but I'm so glad he did.
The Winter Festival at the University is one of our favorite Christmas activities!
Since Milo's birthday happened during Thanksgiving break we celebrated it in his class a little late.
My friend gave me this cute pillow. Milo was playing with it and I asked him if he was naughty or nice. He thoughtfully brushed the sequins this way and that and showed me this. "I'm both," he said. Welp, that's pretty astute.
Milo was very excited and proud of himself to be able to bring Max the teddy bear home from school for the weekend because of good behavior. We took lots of pictures of all the adventures they took together.
I gave Logan tickets to the Savannah Philharmonic for his birthday. It was a fun chance to get all dressed up and listen to excellent music.
We had a great time at the ward Christmas party. Janie and Milo talked with Santa. Carli is too old for that and Tad wanted nothing to do with him.
One of our favorite Christmas traditions is visiting the Christmas light display at a local farm. It is so fun because you not only get to drive through their incredible display, but you also get to walk through part of it. And because Georgia's weather is awesome at this time of year (we seriously had our air conditioner on on the drive there), it is so pleasant.
Another fun preschool party!
Both girls had their chorus concerts on the same night.
Janie had a piano solo and a solo part. She did so well!
Did I mention how great the weather is?
Another year of gingerbread houses in the books!
Preschool Christmas party.
I had to take this picture at the kids' dentist appointment. Milo was so chill he just sat there with his legs crossed.
I bought some authentic mistletoe from a kid in our ward and I kept turning around to find this guy hanging out under it just waiting for a kiss. Melt my heart!
We had a fun time visiting Milo for Grinch day in kindergarten.
Look at that girl's hair!!
We got this funny gag gift left on our porch. Tee hee...
I love our traditional peanut brittle.
Christmas Eve in jammies!
And Christmas morning waiting on the stairs.
Janie was so excited to give Milo his playmat.
It's a good thing he's so cute.
Her too...
We spent New Year's Eve with some friends enjoying fondue and minute to win it games.

No comments:
Post a Comment