The first day of school for all of us! Except Carli who woke up sick. No fun to have a sick day on your first day of high school. I'm pretty sure I have the sweetest crew around.
They came home happy, so I think that's a good sign for the school year.
This girl made it through her first, second day of school.
We had the idea to send Grandpa a little box of sunshine on his anniversary in hopes of brightening a difficult day.
My cute FCCLA student organization!
Back to school swimming activity at Bishop's house.
I made it on the board with the cool kids for student of the month.
Another fun date night from our adventure book.
I love my YW and it is so fun to see their accomplishments.
More FCCLA photos.
Why? Why does he do the things he does??
No comments:
Post a Comment