Monday, January 16, 2023

November 2022

 FCCLA Fall Leadership Conference








Stopped at Bucees for my first visit.


FCCLA meeting


Happy 40th to this hunk! We ate at the Pirate's House, which was delicious and went to a Ghost Pirate's Hockey Game. Such a fun way to celebrate.



These youth are so impressive. I love that they were willing to get up at 3:30 in the morning to get to an early baptism session. I love them and I'm grateful for their devotion to their Savior, Jesus Christ.


They can also be pretty silly.


I love my backyard.


We celebrated a little late with the family, but we still got him his cherry cream cheese pie. And we also celebrated with friends at his annual S'mores Night. We love this man!


What?! Who is that behind the wheel?! She has been so excited for this day. She is such a joy to be around and is easing into high school with grace. She doesn't think so, but she really is the best. She's a good friend, an amazing singer, smart as a whip, beautiful and wise and perceptive beyond her years. We love her so much! And we're grateful she is so patient with us. Especially this year as not only was her birthday on Thanksgiving, but she had to babysit all morning while I took Logan to the ER where we found out he had pneumonia. (We were worried about a fever since he had a procedure the day before.) Also, when she requested ice cream cake, Walmart substituted a crappy regular cookies and cream cake, not even ice cream at all. But she smiled through it all and didn't blame us for a less than ideal birthday.


Carli’s 15th birthday

Milo’s 9th birthday


I'm really not sure why my kids continue to ask me to make specialty cakes for their birthdays. (The top is what he asked for, the bottom is what he got. . .)



Another fun Saturday night football game.


We had a fun dance lesson activity and got this priceless video out of it. I love this man more than ever!
Cowboy Cha Cha Then and Now

She can legally practice driving! Watch out world!

No comments: