Monday, January 16, 2023

October 2022

Sunday snuggles!


FCCLA meeting.



Watching the football game, but really just listening to Janie play in the band.




Another fun performance (The Aristocats) by one of my sweet young women.


FCCLA Fall Rally




Milo's 3rd grade musical. He was so worried because he had been sick a couple of days before the performance. He told me the show could not go on without him. Luckily he was feeling better, because he was right, he WAS the show!







Cinnamon rolls, just for fun. Actually, I'm pretty sure they were a bribe for something, but I think it worked.


Logan got invited to the UGA game with a friend, so I got to take this handsome kid to the GSU game. It was fun, but only until halftime.


Another gorgeous day kayaking.






I love my drive to work everyday.


The county fair is always a fun experience. Janie put several items in to be judged and won lots of prizes. Logan won big on the pig racing, thanks to Donald Rumproast. And we had an all around good time together.






Milo's QUEST field trip.



Oh, how this girl loves band. She has grown up so much and has no idea what a beauty she is.



Cookie decorating in FACS class.




Halloween festivities with Mario, a werewolf and a skeleton. Janie is somehow MIA in these pictures.





The annual candy trade.


 

No comments: