Poor Milo became intensely ill all of a sudden. So intense that he broke a bunch of blood vessels in his face. Poor kid. He was fine, but I have never seen anything like it.
Beach time for spring break.
This sweetest of 8-year-olds decided to be baptized. It was a beautiful service and he had many friends and family (virtually) come to support him. Unfortunately, he ended the night with his first migraine headache, but I hope he will always have good memories from such a special day.
The magic of the baseball games has been lost a little for these two, I guess. We don't come for the foul balls anymore. Just make sure to bring the library books along.
Why are these birds hanging around my car window all day?
Backyard shenanigans.
Practicing hairdos for the upcoming 8th grade formal.
The best out of my 8th graders felt quiet book projects. This was a fun one for them to be creative.
The activity day boys have had fun doing lots of outdoor things with their leader. Here they are learning how to build fires in several different ways.
Kera was in Jacksonville for a weekend for a professional conference so I went down to stay the night with her and spend a little time together. It was really fun to catch up and meet a few of her friends.
A youth temple trip and service project combined into one.


No comments:
Post a Comment