It was so fun celebrating our sweet friend and her soon-to-be-born baby girl. The backdrop and our color coordination made for a fun photo op also.
The big day of the 8th grade formal arrived and two of the most beautiful girls prepared for it. Janie's amazing young women leaders did her hair and nails and it meant the world to her. I took the girls to dinner and to the dance and they had a great time together.
This was a fun project Logan has been wanting to do and it looks so nice!
But my Mother's Day gift from him is my favorite of ALL his woodworking. It's the sweetest little family of six I've ever seen!
End of the year celebrations!
Carli was awarded with Principals Honor Roll, highest science grade and Underclassman Vocalist of the Year.
I went to clean out and prep my classroom closet for the summer. I realized it was the same Saturday and same location that two years ago I received word that Mom had passed away. I miss her everyday and wish she were here to give me advice on how to raise these beautiful, but complicated teenage girls and little boys of mine. I'm so grateful for all the ways she prepared me to take on that role.
Mother's Day
Janie's last middle school concert. She received the MVP award, and boy did she deserve it! Fun that one of her good friends from the time we moved here got a MVP award also.
Janie received the Principals Honor Roll award. And we couldn't pass up on a picture with Mrs. Jones, the girls' advanced math teacher. She won't be teaching anymore when the boys get to the middle school and I'm not quite sure what we will do without her.
Another Math Wizard award for Tadders! Milo received the highest grade in ELA and principals honor roll. And he got a picture with his favorite parent and his favorite teacher, Mrs. Joey. She's the best QUEST teacher and has loved on all four of my kids in a way I will always be grateful for.
Piano recital. Unfortunately, I got a migraine this day and didn't see the performances, but thank goodness for videos! We sure love their teacher, Mrs. Forbes. https://youtu.be/jKGdpxwWP4M
Tad's primary talk.
These shaggy boys got to meet Pete the Cat at the library.
We started a tradition of an end of the school year beach trip soon after we moved here. We went to Jacksonville Beach a few times but last year we switched it up and went to Jekyll Island. I don't think we'll ever go back. It is the best way to relax, rejuvenate and take the load of the school year off. We have the best time hanging out at the beach, riding bikes around the island, learning about the history of the community and spending time together. https://youtu.be/sJAzSJUoqlQ


No comments:
Post a Comment